Elder Tim Eddington

Elder Tim Eddington
Serving in the Mexico Merida Mission

November 30, 2010

Oct. 4, 2010

"hey fam!!!

yeah! conference was awesome!!! the one that hit me the most was of elder Holland... when he talked about what his parents sacrificed so that he could go on the mission i thought of you guys! and all that your sacrificing for me to be here... it really made me appreciate my mission THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!!

so our two goldens, Gabbie and José came to conference.. José went to ALL 5 SESSIONS!!! wow!!! haha he is so awesome
Gabbie gets baptized this Saturday and José the next... it was great... this week was pretty good. we had interviews with the mission president... he told me the lord expects ALOT out of me so i need to work even harder and be even more obedient! lol conference was great it always recharges my batteries... ok question and answer time.. Yes, we are living in an apartment and my comp's name is Elder Martinez. Yes, I should get packages sooner now that we live like 6 blocks from the mission office. For transportation we either walk or take a bus. I took my torn pants to get them fixed and he did an amazing job so all my pants are back in comission!
there we go!!! haha

so this week we did divisions with the district leaders.. that was fun! Also we had a really cool experience! we were praying all day to find new investigators... and we had an appointment (the last of the day) with an inactive guy.. well he brought his girlfriend to the appointment.. she(they) have alot of problems and she is so so prepared to enter the church! she accepted to be baptized right then and there in the first appointment.. the only thing is they didnt go to any of the sessions this weekend! so pray for them that they go to church!

Jose is so amazing! He is in 1 Nephi 9 and every time we come to an appointment or to take him to church he sits outside of his house and waits for us... he is truly a blessing for me to know him... thats about it for this week!!"

love you all,
Elder Eddington

No comments:

Post a Comment