Elder Tim Eddington

Elder Tim Eddington
Serving in the Mexico Merida Mission

June 29, 2010

Our house




April 19

"So last monday after I got done writing we got a call from the zone leaders saying that I had a change... tuesday in the morning I got changed to merida.... barrio tanlum... this is the rich part of merida.. all the houses are huge and all the people are Catholic and no one wants to talk to you... the missionaries here before had little success and we have no investigators except for one... I have a Mexican comp who is cool. I know the Lord has something for me here, I just need to keep going... I miss CANCUN!!!! I loved that place!!! oh well..

By the way, my comps name is Elder Galvan.. .he is from Mexico City... he has 16 months on the mission..

So in Kabah, my old area, I walked away from 8 more baptisms we had in April... its ok its not about the numbers or does it matter who does it, I just would have liked to see it. But still its way cool they all got or are getting baptized... so yeah my comp and I have our work cut out for us this week.... haha lots of doors and lots of contacting... we wil be ok its just hard to stay excited sometimes in a hard area.,... but its alright blessings always come after the trial of faith... right?

We have this one guy - hugo - here who is also an ex gang member who has chagned completely.. he's awesome.. he should be getting baptized next month!

love all of you... pray for us to have a good week."
Elder E


No comments:

Post a Comment