Elder Tim Eddington

Elder Tim Eddington
Serving in the Mexico Merida Mission

April 22, 2010

April 12


"We had zone conference this week and I got the packages!!! Thanks a ton!!!!!

So this week was pretty cool.. we had two baptisms and we have one more tonight!!! Yay! Then three more this week!! So, yeah we’re pretty happy!

So we brought this family to church this week, the family rios vives.. its a dude named eloi, and his wife, and three kids, esidrio (18) jessica (14) and... the other one(12).. and so anyways this week was fast and testimony meeting cuz of conference.. so at the end eloi.. the dad.. (who never really says much) gets up and walks to the pulpit.. so me and my comp look at each other like oh no.. what do we do.. who knows what he’s gonna say! he gets up and bears a powerful testimony that he knows the church is true and that thanks to us.. (he called me elder smith) that he and his fam are now in the right path.. it was so awesome!! wow!!!! THAT IS CONVERSION!!!! first time in church he had the conviction to bear his testimony!!!!! it was so cool! i truly experienced "the spirit of god like a fire is burning" in that moment! we will baptize him and his family the 24th... !!!!!! I cant even express how cool it will be to bring an entire family into the church!!! things like this are what make the mission worthwhile.

So Elder Hill goes home here in May... and after zone conference I’m afraid about what is going to happen to me... I won’t really say anything but I have a feeling its gonna be scary.. so I have five more weeks to relax and be menor!!! haha Can you believe I have 8 months out?!!! And I´m gonna be 20 this week!! I love all of you and miss you terribly. Hope all is well!"

Elder Eddington

No comments:

Post a Comment