Elder Tim Eddington

Elder Tim Eddington
Serving in the Mexico Merida Mission

June 29, 2010

April 26

"Hey!!! Well.. haha I think the Lord smote me last week for my bad attitude... cuz I went six days in a row with a fever and head pain! lol They sent me to an ear nose throat doctor cuz most the pain is in my ears... apparently I have some kind of infection and have to take this pill and that pill, blah blah blah... but the president told me today in interviews that he wants me to see an.. internista... I honestly can't remember what that word is in English. I haven't spoken a word of English in three weeks! Don't worry I'm fever free today and I'm going to pick up my prescriptions!!! aarrggh!! (insurance doesnt really exist here) You pretty much just have to pay for everyhing... so that kind of not cool.... lol but the... (internista) I'm going to see is our stake president so I think it should be good... haha

On a lighter note... its been in the high 100s all week!!!! yay!! 110 Saturday!!! and its only APRIL!!! I'm going to die... the fat is literally melting off of me... the president's wife saw me today and thought I looked sick cuz I've lost so much weight.. haha but it's just part of the mish...

So, we have an investigator!!! wooooo!!! His name is Hugo and he is an ex drogadicto!!! He is gettin baptized the eighth ... and thats about it... Life is hard here in rich catholic-ville ... but we know the Lord has people for us if we keep goin...

So as for Mothers Day... I'm pretty sure its gonna be the 9th Sunday... the catch is you will be calling me... you will call me between 6 15 and 6 30 UTAH TIME... that would be between 715 and 7 30 here... and the call can only be for one hour... I will confirm everything next week... gracias

I want it perfectly clear that no one is to worry about my health... I recieved a blessing from my companion that said I would be healed from head to toe according to my faith and if I comply with what the docs say... I recieved spiritual confirmation that all would be ok... so dont worry... its just a trial I have to learn from. I have never felt more close to my Heavenly Father than during this week that I have been sick. I understand alot of things now that I didnt before. Like if we comply with EVERYTHING the Lord asks, it really doesn't matter what happens to us. So let's all try to comply with EVERYTHING a little harder!!!"

Elder Eddington

No comments:

Post a Comment