Elder Tim Eddington

Elder Tim Eddington
Serving in the Mexico Merida Mission

June 29, 2010

May 3

"Hey! I still havent gotten the package but the zone leaders are gonna check today when they go to get the balija... I am felling a million times better this week!!! Even with the CRAZY heat I'm feelin good thanks to the dolocam... (pills the doc gave me) so yeah we're all good there now... haha

I am so jealous of the snow! It is over 100 every day here... and with humidity.. I'm going to die!!! grrr.. They should have to give us cars here in this climate... haha or at least bikes!

So things are doing ok here in ward tanlum...we have a baptism on Saturday of Hugo..... he is awesome1 The gospel has changed his life completely... which is cool cuz he has a family and was doing drugs and drinking.. but they are all way excited and we are too... we also had an activity Wednesday night where we showed the Testament and then testified of the Book of Mormon to a ton of people... there is nothing cooler then standing in front of a crowd and testifying of Joesph Smith and the authenticity of the Book of Mormon... it gives you more adrenalin than... long boarding.. or draining a three in someone's face!!! haha (I miss that alot - We got to play basketball last week that was pretty cool...)"

Elder E

No comments:

Post a Comment