Elder Tim Eddington

Elder Tim Eddington
Serving in the Mexico Merida Mission

June 29, 2010


My comp & I!

June 21, 2010


"Time is flying by! I can hardly believe it .. 10 months, wow!


It's been a great week...

Saturday we had the baptism of Vanessa... she is a teenage daughter of one of the ward members who was VERY rebellious but we helped her to change.. she is like a completely different person now!! it was great.. so last night we traveled two and a half hours to Chetumal and stayed with some of the elders here... it was crazy... we made pancakes and put all kinds of syrup and sweet stuff on them and then didn't sleep till like 2 in the morning... which was bad cuz today was zone conference! haha but luckily we were all able to stay awake and all that... we also had interviews at the same time cuz Chetumal is so far away the president only comes down here once a month... the President Cardenas is done this Monday and he's going home! Our new president, Presidente Salinas, will get here July 1st... we are all way sad... in the interview the president gave me an assignment for this next change... it looks like they are making me a trainer... in the interview the president asked me if I was ready for an assignment (leader, trainer, secretary, something like that) and I nervously said yes... he then said "ok you will do well"... then he started talking about the American missionaries that are supposed to be coming this Monday, but it looks like they are getting delayed... so I don’t know if I will be training a Mexican greenie or an American one but probably a Mexican one... fresh from the mtc in Mexico City!! scary!!! I hope something changes and I get to stay another change with Elder Rose... he is awesome ! He reminds me a lot of fritz... really chill and really humble... so we will see what happens with that this next Monday....


After zone conference the president took all of us to Burger King.. the president´s wife bought EVERYONE(including the sister missionaries) the biggest burger on the menu in a combo large size... and after she bought us all an ice cream cone!!! so yeah we are pretty full now...

Hope all is well there!"


Love,
Elder E


No comments:

Post a Comment